In Kindergarten, students learn through play and exploration while covering outcomes in all subject areas. We encourage growth spiritually, socially, physically and intellectually.
Children from birth to eight years of age experience a unique and critical time in their development and learning. The learning that takes place in these early years establishes a foundation for the child’s life. An understanding of how children learn as well as thoughtful planning that incorporates this understanding will invite children to:
• discover and value their inherent gifts
• gain confidence through a sense of belonging
• understand that they can make a valued contribution to their community
• be creative, competent communicators
• be curious lifelong learners.
Our school runs on a 6 day cycle. Kindergarten students come full days, every other day; days 1, 3, and 5.
The following are the 2018-2019 Supply Lists for Kindergarten
|Filename||Size||Date & Time|
|Kindergarten_List||754.24 KB||2020-06-26 10:23:31|